What a way to start 2018! Thank you so much Coilyfro for the nomination it really means a lot. Check out her wonderful natural hair blog, I promise you wont be disappointed. Thanks again beautiful!
FAVORITE BLOG: Me & these curls
I Love how positive her blog post are. She is a fellow natural which made me like her even more LOL. I love all of her natural hair and DIY posts. I can always relate to her post and learn from them. I still need to try the DIY conditioner that she posted about! She also has a Youtube channel which you can check out here : Youtube. Check her out. Keep up the good work!
10 Random facts about me:
- I am terribly afraid of spiders
- I’m crier. Happy, sad, angry surprised doesn’t matter I’ll cry
- I’m ridiculously over protective of my family and friends
- My favorite food is cereal. I can literally eat it all day.
- I despised the color pink until I had my daughter now I’m obsessed with it!
- I suck my thumb when I’m super comfortable.
- I’ve never been out of the USA (Canada doesn’t count lol)
- My favorite holiday is Christmas.
- I live in Buffalo, NY where we get all 4 seasons in one week.
- I think Hawaiian pizza should be illegal.
Questions given by Coilyfro
- What steps do you plan to take to make your blog better in 2018?
- I want to be consistent with posting and to interact with other bloggers.
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
- In 5 years I hope to own a home, have my masters degree in psychology, and to be a better me all around.
- If you could travel anywhere in the world today, where would you go?
- I would go to Jamaica. Its so cold in NY right now. I need heat.
- What is your favorite food?
- What is your favorite room in your house?
- My craft/creative room.
- Who is your biggest supporter?
- My husband
- If you were given $500,000.00 right now, what is the first thing you would do with it?
- Buy a house
- What is your favorite TV show?
- I am a sucker for reality shows.
- How long have you been blogging?
- almost 3 months
- Do you have any animals?
My Blog Nominations
4. A sunny Blog
My questions for the people that I nominated:
- What’s your favorite color?
- What’s your go to hair style?
- what’s your favorite hair product?
- What’s you favorite book?
- Whats your staple make up product?
- What is one thing you cant live without?
- Whats your favorite holiday?
- What’s your favorite creative thing to do?
- How many siblings do you have?
- What is your favorite drink?
I can’t wait to read your answers!
The Liebster Award is:
An award that exists only on the internet and is given to bloggers by other bloggers, whose work they find interesting, to motivate them and promote them as well. The earliest case of the award goes as far back as 2011. Liebster in German means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.
The Official Rules of the Liebster Award 2017:
Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog. Try to include a little promotion for the person who nominated you. They will thank you for it and those who you nominate will also help you out as well.
Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.)
Write a 150-300 word post about your favorite blog that is not your own. Explain why you like the blog, provide links.
Provide 10 random facts about yourself. (This year I’m making this optional. If you wish to engage with your readers it’s a great idea to include random facts about you.)
Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 200 followers. (Note that you can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that lets the readers know this information!)
List these rules in your post. Once you have written and published it, you then have to: Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post or mine if you don’t have all the information so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it!)
Don’t forget to create 10 questions for them to answer. Notify your nominees and provide a link to your post so that they’ll know what to do. Once you’re done, come back here and comment with the link to your post so others (and me) can check out your answers!