I’ve received a second nomination for the Liebster award and this time its from Me & these curls ! You all should know how I feel about her blog from my previous Liebster award post (Hint: go check her out). Since I already did this post in detail I wont bore you with anymore facts about me but I still wanted to answer the questions that were given to me.
- Do you like cold or hot weather?
- They both have their pros and cons but I would prefer hot weather with an air conditioner LOL.
- What is your favorite movie?
- Love & Basketball. I can literally watch this movie everyday.
- What is your favorite food?
- Since I said cereal on my last post Burgers are my next favorite food.
- City or Country?
- City for my younger years country for older years.
- What is one goal for 2018?
- To be better than I was in 2017.
- Natural or Relaxed?
- Natural and LOVING IT!
- When is the last time that you read a book?
- Probably in early September.
- What is one of your biggest fears?
- What is something that you always wanted to do?
- Sky dive
- Do you prefer D.I.Y’s over actually purchasing the products?
- yes, it’s more fun!
I don’t have any more people to nominate but I’m including the Liebster award directions just in case you want to nominate someone! See below:
The Liebster Award is:
An award that exists only on the internet and is given to bloggers by other bloggers, whose work they find interesting, to motivate them and promote them as well. The earliest case of the award goes as far back as 2011. Liebster in German means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.
The Official Rules of the Liebster Award:
Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog. Try to include a little promotion for the person who nominated you. They will thank you for it and those who you nominate will also help you out as well.
Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.)
Write a 150-300 word post about your favorite blog that is not your own. Explain why you like the blog, provide links.
Provide 10 random facts about yourself. (This year I’m making this optional. If you wish to engage with your readers it’s a great idea to include random facts about you.)
Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 200 followers. (Note that you can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that lets the readers know this information!)
List these rules in your post. Once you have written and published it, you then have to: Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post or mine if you don’t have all the information so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it!)
Don’t forget to create 10 questions for them to answer. Notify your nominees and provide a link to your post so that they’ll know what to do. Once you’re done, come back here and comment with the link to your post so others (and me) can check out your answers!